You get something for everyone at the Baia di Conte – it has a top pool scene, and a great activities line-up on offer.
This hotel received a makeover in May 2015 and is backed by the protected natural park of Porto Conte. It’s got a private beach and, despite its rural setting, the hotel’s only a 20-minute drive from Alghero.
The beach front Hotel Baia di Conte, on the island of Sardinia, Italy, is located in the Regional Natural Park of Porto Conte. With 305 spacious and bright rooms, 2 restaurants, Snack Bar, 2 swimming pools, WiFi, Spa and Gym. Children’s Playground. Sports as well as Daily Entertainment. Just a 15 minute drive from Alghero airport – Fertilia. Ideal for individuals, couples or groups of friends.
Beach & Pools
The Hotel Baia di Conte has 305 bright and fresh rooms with views over the gardens, pools and some with sea view. Single, Standar, Triple and Quadruple occupancy are available.
The rooms are all equipped with:
- Air Conditioning
- Private bathroom with hair dryer
- TV and Phone
- Safe (with a fee)
- Mini Bar
Dining & Bars
At the Hotel Baia di Conte, our guests can enjoy the following options:
Buffet Restaurant: serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. It offers international cuisine.
Snack Bar with direct access to the beach, serving drinks, snacks and ice cream
Hall Bar: serving drinks from 5 pm to midnight
You can expect big spreads in the buffet restaurant, which offers dishes from around the world. There’s a speciality restaurant, too.
- Buffet restaurant – open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Green and Grill restaurant – open for dinner. One visit per stay is included.
- Taverna by the Sea pool bar and restaurant – open for lunch and dinner. You’ll get one visit per stay as part of your All Inclusive package.
- Snack bar
- A la carte dining – The speciality restaurant is place to go for à la carte dining. One visit per week is included as part of your All Inclusive package.
Tennis court description
- 11 tennis courts: Surface type: Macadam Hard Court. Classified court pace: category 3 medium.
Our weekly programme
The tennis programme consists of 20 hours of tennis incorporating morning coaching sessions, and afternnon matchplay sessions and an end of week social champagne tournament.
The programme has been devised with the main emphasis on improving your doubles; our aim is for you to go home a better doubles player with an improved understanding of your positioning, movement and tactical play. As well as improving your doubles play we will also be giving you personal technical tips which you can work on to further help improve your game.
For those that want to play singles we arrange box leagues that can be played outside of the program times.
Our programme is as flexible as it need s to be and we can tailor your holiday to your exact needs. You can play as much or as little tennis as you want. You can rest assured that all abilities will be catered for, from absolute beginners to County and National standard players. Private lessons with one of our professional coaches can be arranged in resort for an additional cost.
This week is as much about having fun as it is about meeting new friends and playing tennis.
Other Sports and Entertainment
The extensive range of sports and entertainment possibilities are open to all guests of the individual hotels: volleyball, basketball, table tennis, darts, archery, gymnastics, fitness centre, sauna and hiking are free of charge. Entertainment shows during the day and in the evenings for the little ones (from 4 years old) to teenagers (up to 18 years old).
Cost of Single Room
Single Room Supplement
You can book a room on your own starting from £190 per week. The room is exactly the same room that you receive as if two people are sharing it is not smaller single room. We will ask for a double bed however this can not be guaranteed you may be given twin beds.
Distance from Airport
Only 15 minutes from the airport
Located 15 minutes from airport. There will be a member of the Active Away team ready to meet you when you come through to the arrivals hall at the destination airport.
whats - included
- Return flights
- Return airport transfers
- 20kg of luggage
- 4* hotel accommodation
- All inclusive basis
- Full hosted itinerary with local guide
- Price based on 2 sharing a Superior room
- Single room from £28 per night (not included)
- 20 hour professional tennis programme
- Concierge booking service
- Organised evening meals and activities
- Organised day trips/activities
- Fully ATOL protected
Services and Facilities of Hotel Baia di Conte available to our guests are:
- WiFi Zone and Reception 24 hrs
- 1 adult swimming pool of 756 m3, with depth up to 220 cm
- 2 swimming pools for children, with a depth of 30 cm
- Pool sun loungers
- Sunbeds and parasols on the beach, next to the hotel
- Lifeguard service on the beach
- Mini Club for children: a 50m2 room with playground
- Access to Spa facilities, managed by a private company with a gym, sauna, whirlpool, among other services. With a fee.
- 2 Meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 60 people, board, projector and other services.
The Hotel Baia di Conte has several sports activities, some of them run by private companies but available to our guests
- 11 Tennis Courts
- 1 Football field
- Table Tennis
- Beach Volley
Gym: with workout room, swimming lessons for adults and children are offered (with a fee)
SPA & Wellness Hotel Baia di Conte:
- Hairdressing salon
- Fitness center
- Spa and Beauty Centre
“Another awesome week with Active Away. Baia Di Conte is THE most beautiful place ever. The focus of tennis and mix of people makes it a perfect holiday package. Well managed, inclusive to all and a touch of luxury. Michele Thomas
“My Active Away holiday to Baia Di Conte was truly fantastic. I loved all the tennis coaching and the encouraging way in which it was delivered by the excellent coaches. The hotel, resort and food were all fabulous and of a very high standard. The thing though that really made the holiday for me was the way we were looked after by Matt and the team and also the amount of fun,laughs and amazing new friends I made during the week.It really was brilliant and i will definitely be booking next year! Thanks to everyone at Active Away. Cathy Ward