Roy is organising a fantastic adult tennis holiday, to the the picturesque Daphnilla Bay, Corfu.
SPECIAL OFFER: Get a FREE individual lesson worth €50 if you book before February 28th. Just use the discount code EBL – only 35% deposit required
Flights from Manchester flying with Easyjet. Outbound flight departs: 07:00 arrives: 12:20. Inbound flight departs: 13:00 arrives: 14:25.
We only have limited spaces available so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Click Here To Reserve Your Place
The Grecotel Daphnila Bay Thalasso literally tumbles down the green hillside overlooking Dassia Bay.
From the main building high up the slope to the garden bungalows hidden amongst the mature gardens, the fresh scent of pine fills the air.It’s easy to relax in such a setting – and it’s made even easier with the Elixir Thalasso Spa and the attentive service.
Here are our insider “Best Bits” for Daphnilla Bay
- Complementary non-motorised water sports
- Being a smaller hotel it helps to create a cohesive group
- The tennis club – Good viewing from the tennis club
- Its more traditional – it has a real Greek feel to it
- Al inclusive
- Corfu town is 10 minutes away by so you can get out and about
- It has a beautiful Thallaso Spa
For those who like more active holidays, the all-inclusive hotel in Dassia Bay has one of the best selections of sports and entertainment programmes. Of course there’s also plenty to see outside our Dassia Bay hotel: the French, Venetian and British occupations have left their mark on the architecture in Corfu Town whilst many of the inland villages continue in true Ionian style.
Thanks to its outstanding sports facilities, excellent food, and luxurious thalassotherapy spa, the Daphnila Bay Thalasso has become a favourite among Grecotel guests and offers tasteful, spacious accommodation in the main building or the elegant bungalows nestled in lavish vegetation. Grecotel’s all-inclusive programme ensures a care-free holiday. Indulge in everything your heart desires: sumptuous meals, poolside cocktails, and sinfully delicious snacks.
Example Tennis Holiday Itinerary
This is an example itinerary which will give you a good idea of what’s in store for you on this fabulous tennis holiday. Please either click here
or on the picture to view it.
whats - included
- Return flights
- Return airport transfers
- 20kg of luggage
- 4* Hotel Accommodation
- All inclusive basis
- Full Hosted Itinerary with local guide
- Price based on 2 sharing a Superior room
- Single room from £18 per night (not included)
- 20 hour professional tennis programme
- Concierge booking service
- Organised evening meals and activities
- Organised day trips/activities
- Fully ATOL protected