From the main building high up the slope to the garden bungalows hidden amongst the mature gardens, the fresh scent of pine fills the air.It’s easy to relax in such a setting – and it’s made even easier with the Elixir Thalasso Spa and the attentive service.
Here are our insider “Best Bits” for Daphnilla Bay
- Complementary non-motorised water sports
- Being a smaller hotel it helps to create a cohesive group
- The tennis club – Good viewing from the tennis club
- Its more traditional – it has a real Greek feel to it
- Al inclusive
- Corfu town is 10 minutes away by so you can get out and about
- It has a beautiful Thallaso Spa
For those who like more active holidays, the all-inclusive hotel in Dassia Bay has one of the best selections of sports and entertainment programmes. Of course there’s also plenty to see outside our Dassia Bay hotel: the French, Venetian and British occupations have left their mark on the architecture in Corfu Town whilst many of the inland villages continue in true Ionian style.
Thanks to its outstanding sports facilities, excellent food, and luxurious thalassotherapy spa, the Daphnila Bay Thalasso has become a favourite among Grecotel guests and offers tasteful, spacious accommodation in the main building or the elegant bungalows nestled in lavish vegetation. Grecotel’s all-inclusive programme ensures a care-free holiday. Indulge in everything your heart desires: sumptuous meals, poolside cocktails, and sinfully delicious snacks.
Example Tennis Holiday Itinerary
This is an example itinerary which will give you a good idea of what’s in store for you on this fabulous tennis holiday. Please either click here or on the picture to view it.
- Return flights
- Return airport transfers
- 20kg of luggage
- 4* Hotel Accommodation
- All inclusive basis
- Full Hosted Itinerary with local guide
- Price based on 2 sharing a Superior room
- Single room from £18 per night (not included)
- 20 hour professional tennis programme
- Concierge booking service
- Organised evening meals and activities
- Organised day trips/activities
- Fully ATOL protected
If you are looking for holiday action, the Grecotel Daphnila Bay Thalasso is certainly the ideal hotel for you.
From a wide selection of sports for all the family to the exclusive Elixir ThalassoSpa - there’s something for everyone!
- 7 Quarzsand Tennis Courts
- Floodlights at an extra charge
- Outdoor gymnastic area
- Fitness room
- Elixir ThalassoSpa with Cardio Fitness room at an extra charge (Star Trac machines - exercise bikes, jogging tracks, hiker & free weights)
- Windsurfing (with valid certificate)
- Water-skiing (extra charge)
- Parasailing (extra charge)
- Pedal boats
- Banana & Rings (extra charge)
- Jet Ski (extra charge)
- Wake Board (extra charge)
- Flyfish (extra charge)
- Inflatable Tube rides: Mambo, Viper, Chariot and a lot more (extra charge)
- Aqua Striders - Learn to walk on water (extra charge)
UNDERWATER DIVING CENTRE
- PADI trained instructors
- Beginners to advanced courses
- Introductory lessons
- Equipment hire
- Dives in exotic locations off the Corfiot coast
MOUNTAIN BIKE CENTRE
- Technical service
- Table tennis
- Billiard (extra charge)
- Beach volleyball
- Corfu Golf Course (14 kms)
- Horse riding (4 kms)
- Mini soccer
BEACH & POOL FACILITIES
This beach is awarded the “Blue Flag” as complying with the directives of the European programme: water quality, environmental management, safety, services and facilities, environmental education and information.
- Beach towels free of charge
- Showers/changing cabins
- Sun beds & umbrellas by the pools and sun beds by the beach free of charge
- 2 outdoor freshwater pools
- 1 fresh water children’s pool at the mini club
- 1 indoor thalasso pool (sea water) at an extra charge
The hotel's entertainment team offers a variety of activities from morning gym, aerobics and beach games to dancing lessons, evening shows and musical nights from the rich tradition of the island.
- Fit & Relax: Lian Soulfitness, Aqua fit, Nordic Walking, Stretch, Relaxion
- Active & Fun: water fun games, beach volley, boccia etc.
- Shows & Eveningprogramme: Dance- & Familyshows 6 times per week
- Live music & dance show
Grecotels are all renowned for their superb buffets - but the widest selection of show cookery is probably at the Grecotel Daphnila Bay Thalasso. The all-inclusive offer includes full-board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) plus snacks, ice creams, alcoholic & soft drinks, hot & cold beverages. Water, soft drinks, beer and wine are included at lunch and dinner.
From spectacular breakfasts to all-inclusive dinners, local dishes to international specialities and a never-ending parade of special events await guests in the restaurant and beachside taverna.
The 'Sissy' Lobby Bar attracts guests for pre-dinner cocktails or a cool drink on the veranda overlooking Dassia Bay.
During the daytime, the 'Waterfall' Pool Snack Bar and 'Il Giardino di Mama' Beach Bar quench thirsts.
The 'Marco Polo' Main Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with delicious Greek and international specialities. Starters, soup, main courses, salads and desserts are found on the extensive buffets whilst the chefs give live cookery demonstrations. Sunday greek lunch is served in the main restaurant. Weekly theme dinners are also organized.
The beachside 'Il Giardino di Mama' Beachside Taverna offers self service buffet for lunch with salads, hot main meals and desserts. In the evening, you can enjoy a la carte dinner with greek specialties. (prior table reservation necessary)
The 'Waterfall' Pool Snack Bar and the 'Mare Nostrum' Beach Bar offer poolside snacks or cool drinks during the day and afternoon. Midnight snack is offered at the 'Sissy' lobby bar
Daytime: Resort casual. Cover-ups are required for breakfast and lunch. Footwear is required in restaurants & bars at all times.
Evening: Smart casual. No beachwear or shorts in the evening. Gentlemen - Long trousers in all restaurants.