Tennis, Sun and lots of fun!
SPECIAL OFFER: Claim £90 discount by using discount code deal90 – only 35% deposit required
We only have limited spaces available so please book early to avoid disappointment.
What makes Active Away different?
Over the past 10 years we have developed a unique and flexible formula for our adult only tennis holidays that helps keep 90% of our guests coming back.
Here’s 7 Great Reasons to Book With Us
- This holiday is open to all, even if you have never picked up a racket. You can join in the fun and learn to play a new sport in a fantastic environment surrounded by like minded people
- We are a trusted brand that has been established for over 9 years and are fully ATOL protected
- Hosted holidays – you have your own personal holiday guide on hand 24/7 to help bring everyone together
- First class tennis coaching – we hand pick our team of coaches from across the UK
- Group holidays – we have 20-60 people on each week to ensure there are always other players of your standard and helps to create a great social holiday
- Everyone is welcome – we cater for all ages and standards and offer discounted places for non players
- We have our own specialist doubles coaching programme – Perfect for club players of all levels
This hotel is right near the sandy beach at Cala Pada. There are loads of pools, restaurants and activities on offer, plus the whole place has just had a makeover which makes it perfect for your tennis holiday.
Cala Pada is set on Ibiza’s east coast, just behind a sandy beach. Santa Eulalia and Es Cana are its nearest neighbours – buses and boats can zip you there in a few minutes.
Apartments are housed in whitewashed buildings dotted throughout lush gardens. There’s a sprinkling of pools and restaurants, plus tons of sports and activities to get involved with.
- Return flights
- Return airport transfers
- 20kg of luggage
- 4* all inclusive accommodation
- Price based on 2 sharing a land view room
- 20 hour professional tennis programme
- Active Away host
- Fully ATOL protected
Sports & Activities
There’s stacks of stuff to do here – join in with beach volleyball or water polo matches, sign up for a step class, or have a go at Nordic walking.
Parties, treasure hunts and picnics are all on the menu at the kids’ club. And teens have sports and pool parties to keep them busy.
- 6 tennis courts. One court has floodlighting*.
- Aqua aerobics
- Beach volleyball
- Mountain and Road biking as part of a tour.
- Nordic walking
- Diving centre*
- Table tennis
You’ve got a handful of pools to pick from here, including a huge lake-like number and a kids’ pool with slides. And as for sunbathing space, there are lounger-lined terraces and a Med-view lawn.
- 3 outdoor pools - Cool off in one of the pools, or grab a sun bed and relax on the terraces.
- Free Wi-Fi zonesThere's free Wi-Fi zones in the hotel.
- 24-hour reception
- Laundry service*
- Money exchange
Health & Beauty
- Step classes
Food & Drink
When it comes to mealtimes, you can pick and mix at the buffet restaurant, or dine at one of 2 themed venues. A bar sorts out between-meal snacks, too.
Open for buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. There's plenty for families here with Magic Mungo dinners and teen dinners to book. You'll also find a baby corner with a microwave and bottle heater. Gentlemen are asked to wear long bermuda shorts or long trousers for dinner.
Choose from a great range of Italian dishes for dinner. You'll get 1 visit here per week included in your All Inclusive. This place is only open on select days, so you'll need to reserve a table 24-hours ahead. Gentlemen are required to wear long bermuda shorts or long trousers for dinner.
Offering a range of themed Mediterranean dinner buffets. You'll get 1 visit here per week included in your All Inclusive. This place is only open on select days, so you'll need to reserve a table 24-hours ahead. Gentlemen are required to wear long bermuda shorts or long trousers for dinner.
Opening Times: [11.00-23.00] Serving a range of drinks, and located right next to the theatre.
For drinks and snacks.
Offering a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, juices, coffee and cocktails. As for food, you can get sandwiches at set times, plus cakes for afternoon tea.