When do I have to check in for my flight?We advise two hours before departure.
When is my final payment due?Your final payment for your tennis holidays, tennis breaks and winter holiday are due ten weeks prior to departure, you will receive a payment reminder twelve weeks before you travel .
Do I have to pay the full amount?We only require 35% as a non refundable deposit at the time of booking.
Will I be able to keep my toddler’s pushchair until we board the plane?Yes, you will be able to keep your pushchair until you come to board the aircraft.
Can I order a children’s meal on the flight?If flight meals are included in your holiday price, a children’s meal will automatically be allocated for children aged 11 years or under. If in-flight meals are not included, but can be added at a supplement these can be pre-booked by either contacting your Travel Agent, or if you have booked directly, calling or emailing Active Away. Some of our flights do not include pre-booked catering, on these flights it will not be possible to pre-book any specialist meals.
What is my baggage allowance?Your baggage allowance is different for different airlines: Easyjet – 20KGS per person, Thomson – 20KGS, Monarch – 20KGS, British Airways – 23KGS. Full details can be found on your holiday confirmation.
- Tennis Holidays
- Antigua, 5* Carlisle Bay
- Corfu, 4* Daphnila Bay
- Crete, 4* Lyttos Beach Hotel
- Croatia, 3* Hotel Adriatic, Biograd
- Croatia 4* Hotel Molindrio, Porec
- Croatia 4* Hotel Parentium, Porec
- Dubai 5*, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel
- Greece, 5* Sani Beach Hotel
- Sardinia 4* Baia di Conte
- Spain, 4* Sotogrande
- Tenerife 5* The Ritz Carlton, Abama
- Turkey, 5* Liberty Lykia Sentido
- Turkey, 5* Liberty Hotels Lykia
- UK, 4* Devonshire Park, Eastbourne
- USA 5* Hawks Cay Resort, Florida Keys
- Indoor One Day Tennis Clinics
- Play & Watch Events
- Tennis Holidays
- About Us