Situated in the tranquil enclave of Guía de Isora, our resort in Tenerife, Spain exemplifies the delicate harmony that can exist between man and nature.
The meticulously maintained grounds feature 7 tennis courts, one of the finest golf courses of all of the luxury resorts in Spain, a world-class spa to soothe the mind, body, and spirit with an array of pampering treatments derived from the purest botanical ingredients.
The Canary Islands’ fertile volcanic landscape also inspired two Michelin-star winning restaurants, M.B and Kabuki. There, guests feast on inventive Basque or Japanese menus that highlight the unique flavor profiles of every carefully selected ingredient.
The traditional retreat redefined
There is a wide range of rooms available, we have selected the Deluxe Room for you.
538 SQ FT | 50 SQ M
Golf Course, Ocean, Resort
- Ocean, golf course or resort views
- Fully furnished terraces
- Among the largest rooms in Tenerife
Services & Amenities
- Comfortable bathrobes and slippers for guests
- Hair dryer in your room for convenience
- Towels and bed linens of the highest quality
- Feather pillows on every bed
- Exclusive Asprey bath amenities
- Fully air conditioned room
- Mini bar and personal safe in your room
- In-room Nespresso machine coffee-making facilities
- Two in-room phones for convenience
- Iron and ironing board available
- Variety of national and international TV channels available
- Ihome docking station
- High-Speed Internet connection available
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- 24h In-Room dining for your convenience
- Turndown service nightly
Tennis court description
- 7 tennis courts: Surface type: acrylic. Classified court pace: category 2 medium
Our weekly programme
The tennis programme consists of 20 hours of tennis incorporating morning coaching sessions, and afternnon matchplay sessions and an end of week social champagne tournament.
The programme has been devised with the main emphasis on improving your doubles; our aim is for you to go home a better doubles player with an improved understanding of your positioning, movement and tactical play. As well as improving your doubles play we will also be giving you personal technical tips which you can work on to further help improve your game.
For those that want to play singles we arrange box leagues that can be played outside of the program times.
Our programme is as flexible as it need s to be and we can tailor your holiday to your exact needs. You can play as much or as little tennis as you want. You can rest assured that all abilities will be catered for, from absolute beginners to County and National standard players. Private lessons with one of our professional coaches can be arranged in resort for an additional cost.
This week is as much about having fun as it is about meeting new friends and playing tennis.
whats - included
- 5* Hotel Accommodation on a B&B Basis
- Full Hosted Itinerary with local guide
- Price based on 2 sharing a Delux room
- Single room Supplement from £83 per night (Not Included)
- 20 hour professional tennis programme
- Organised evening meals and activities
- Organised day trips/activities
- Luxury toiletries, bathrobes and slippers
- Concierge booking service
- Bottled water and fresh fruit daily
- Non-motorized water sports
- Use of fitness centre
- Tennis courts
- Fully ATOL protected