The group’s Ikos Olivia and Ikos Oceania are recognised as the world’s best all-inclusive resorts as voted at TripAdvisor’s 2018 Travelers’ Choice for Hotels award.
Here are our insider “Best Bits” for Ikos Aria
- Ikos Aria has been developed by the same company (Ikos) that curated Sani Beach
- Ultra All Inclusive – everything is included!
- Opens it’s doors on 15 May 2019
- 850m long Sandy Beach
- Snacks, fruits and drinks delivered to your sunbed
- 20 Minutes from Kos Airport
Beach & Pools
The golden sands of Kefalos beach and the enticing azure waters of the Aegean are your own private playground. Lie back on your sunbed and allow us to serve you chilled drinks and delicious snacks all included at no extra cost.
Unwind in one of the island’s finest locations. Amazing crystalline waters combined with the golden sands of your own private beach. Or take a pick from one of the fabulous indoor or outdoor heated pools available for every one in the family.
Sunbeds and umbrellas around, beach team on-hand to bring you towels, refreshments and everything you need to make your day perfect.
An elegant collection of more than 370 perfectly appointed suites and rooms offering a choice of private balconies, gardens and individual pools. You’ll discover beautifully spacious bathrooms together with all the comforts you need to ensure a luxurious and truly relaxing stay.
Double room (31m²)
Spacious, elegant, contemporary-style rooms in the main building. Panoramic windows and a furnished private balcony deliver stunning views of the beach and Aegean Sea, or overlook the beautifully landscaped gardens.
Superior Triple Room (31m²)
The elegant interior of these spacious rooms is perfectly complimented by side sea views on top of the landscaped gardens or relaxing views of the Aegean. Feature windows and a furnished private balcony provide guests with seamless indoor-outdoor living in the main building.
Junior Suite (40m²)
Beautifully spacious and furnished in contemporary Mediterranean style, these elegant suites provide perfectly for two adults and two children. The panoramic windows and fully furnished balconies offer views over the dazzling Aegean Sea.
Junior Suite Private Garden (40m²)
Beautifully spacious and furnished in contemporary Mediterranean style, these elegant suites provide perfectly for two adults and two children. The panoramic windows and fully furnished private garden offer views over the dazzling Aegean Sea or the verdant gardens.
One Bedroom Suite with Private Garden (58m²)
These ultra-spacious and elegant bungalow-style suites come with a separate bedroom and lounge for extra privacy. Panoramic windows and a private garden offer views over the beautiful Aegean. The perfect space for two adults and three children.
Dining & Bars
Six delightful restaurants offer an unforgettable culinary experience to tempt guests with a world of flavour stretching from the Mediterranean to the Orient. Michelin-starred menus take centre stage and the innovative dine-out programme introduces you to some of the best local restaurants.
List of Restaurants:
- Ouzo – With an enticing à la carte menu designed by Michelin-starred chef, Lefteris Lazarou, Ouzo is the perfect setting in which to explore contemporary Greek cuisine.
- Kos – With a delightful beachfront setting, Kos restaurant is the perfect destination to explore Kos Island’s long and glorious tradition of gastronomy.
- Fresco – Michelin-starred chef, Ettore Botrini presents his exquisite menu of authentic à-la-carte Italian cuisine in the sophisticated surrounding of Fresco.
- Anaya – The renowned Chef Katsu has created an outstanding à la carte menu at Anaya, featuring classic dishes from across Asia and the Orient.
- Provence – The flavours and aromas of Provencal cuisine are brought enticingly to life by Michelin-starred chef, Anthony Jehanno.
- Seasons – Seasons offers a relaxed yet refined style setting, in which to enjoy an a la carte menu using the finest produce, sourced daily from sustainable producers and local markets.
- Olivia – The relaxed ambience of Oliva is the perfect setting in which to enjoy the flavours of this à la carte dinner menu inspired by the Spanish cuisine
- Flavors – The views over the shimmering Aegean are the perfect backdrop to this impressive Mediterranean style buffet, offering so much to delight every member of the family.
Tennis Court Description
- 4 Tennis Courts
- Astro Court Surface
- Medium Pace
Our Louis Cayer Designed Tennis Programme!
Who Is Louis Cayer?
In short – we believe Louis is the world’s best Doubles Coach.
Louis has been working with the GB Davis Cup and GB Fed Cup teams as well as the LTA Coach Development department since 2007.
Louis has also worked with 10 top 100 singles players; however he is internationally re-nowned for his expertise in doubles, having worked with 6 number 1 players and 24 top 50 ATP. In 2016, Louis worked with Jamie Murray whilst he was on route to becoming the world number one in doubles.
What does the programme consist of?
22 Hours of Tennis – Morning Coaching Sessions / 30 Minute Afternoon Masterclass Sessions / Doubles Social Afternoon with Top Tips from the Coaches / End of Week Champagne Tournament.
Based around improving your Doubles Play – with a programme designed by the world’s best Doubles Coach.
Morning Sessions – 4x 2 Hour Sessions through your 1 week holiday. Quality Rallying – Doubles Positioning – Being Comfortable at the Net – Serve & Return – Spin to Win – Doubles Fast Paced Drills.
Masterclass Sessions – 4x 30 Minute Masterclass sessions lead by your host. An opportunity to take away some top tips from a host personally trained by Louis Cayer. Doubles DNA – Serve & Return – Playing Australian – Louis Cayer’s Top Tips.
Doubles Social Afternoon Sessions – 4x 2 Hour Organised Doubles Social Afternoons. Organised by your host, with coaches on hand to give tips based around the masterclass sessions.
Will I be able to remember it?
12 Part Guide to Doubles with Jocelyn Rae & Anna Smith – After your holiday, you’ll be sent a video series with 2 of Louis’ trained players (who’ve competed at Wimbledon & in the Fed Cup)! So you’ll be sure to take away some top tips
Enjoy a rare opportunity to slow down and take life a little easier. Relax, rejuvenate and generally let us spoil you in the Ikos Spa by Anne Semonin – a serene setting offering a range of personalised treatments from experienced therapists.
With its private treatment rooms and skincare specialists, the Ikos Spa by Anne Semonin is a luxurious sanctuary for the body and mind. Combining the finest essential oils and minerals, treatments are personalised to nourish, nurture and revitalise your unique skin type – restoring youthful radiance and leaving you feeling fantastic.
To complete your pampering there’s a range of complementary features and facilities including a heated indoor/outdoor pool with Jacuzzi, thermal suite and fitness studio, together with hairdressing and nail salons.
- 8 private treatment rooms, each offering the ultimate in pampering and elegance
- Indoor heated pool with jacuzzi, enclosed by floor-to-ceiling windows offering incomparable views over the Aegean sea
- Fitness Studio with state-of-the-art equipment & contemporary cardio-fitness facilities
- Relaxation Area
- Thermal Suite comprising of Steam Bath & Sauna
Indoors, outdoors, in the water and out exploring the island; there’s so much to do at Ikos Aria and so much that is included with Infinite Lifestyle. Get your day off to a brilliant start with yoga or Pilates, make the most of the tennis courts or football pitches, or try your hand at paddle boarding – whatever you choose you’ll have great fun doing it.
- Tennis courts (Equipment available)
- Aqua Aerobics
- Beach Badminton
- Beach Soccer
- Beach Tennis
- Beach Volleyball
- Beginners Yoga
- Canoeing (once per day 20mins)
- Cardio training room
- Fitness studio at the Spa
- Introductory diving lesson at hotel pool
- Mountain Biking
- Paddling (once per day 20mins)
- Pedalos (once per day 20mins)
- Power beach walks
- Table Tennis
- Water Polo
- Windsurfing (1 hour/stay)
Additionally, Ikos Aria guests can participate in special entertainment programmes, sports and children’s activities. Fun group activities are organized daily, such as Giant Chess, Board games, Boccia, Greek dance lessons, Greek language lessons, Greek mythology lessons, Volleyball, Aqua Aerobics, Darts, Stretching, Table Tennis, kids karaoke and many more fun games.
After a hard day out and about, a long chilled-out evening of great entertainment stretches out in front of you. Watch the sun go down that with perfectly mixed cocktails before heading out to enjoy vibrant shows, live music and our renowned parties.
There’s a bar to meet your tastes at Ikos Aria, whether you want to enjoy an al fresco cocktail at one of the laid-back pool bars, take in some live music in the lobby: or head to our sophisticated Cava to sip on a selection of local and international wines all carefully selected by our sommelier. And if you simply want to watch the stars from the tranquillity of your balcony, you can rest assured it’s replenished daily at no extra charge.
Distance from Airport
Located 20 minutes from Kos Airport
- 5* Hotel Accommodation
- Ultra All Inclusive Basis
- 22 Hrs Professional Tennis Programme – Designed by Louis Cayer
- Active Away Hosting – Fully Hosted Itinerary
- Organised Evening Meals & Activities
- Day Trip Options
- WhatsApp Group with others on the Trip
- Concierge Booking Service & After Sales Support
- Fully ATOL Protected
- Base Price (Per Person Price) is for 2 Sharing a Garden View Room (you must add your Single Occupancy Supplement if you are a Single Traveller)
Available to Book
- Return Flights (from any available airport)
- 20KG Luggage per person
- Return Private Airport Transfers
Read Our Independent Online Reviews:
Watch Our Customer Testimonials – Click Here
Read Resort Reviews Below –
“Brilliant experience! This is my 3rd holiday with Active away and each one has been fantastic. The people have all been so friendly and the coaching is second to none. I think actions speak louder than words, thus my 4th holiday with Active away already booked! – Eve Harris
“I can not recommend Active Away are a very professional company who provide personal service from the initial booking stage, through to the coaching and on to the final goodbyes at the end of the holiday. – Elaine Kemsley