Welcome to Liberty Lykia, Oludeniz; a phenomenal resort with a reputation for offering the finest facilities with an exceptional level of service.
If you are looking for the perfect relaxing getaway for your Yoga Holiday where you can combine inspirational yoga classes and a stunning tranquil scenery then you’ve come to the right place. Our mission is simple: we want to give you the best Yoga Holiday you have ever had. As well as our organised group yoga classes, you’re free to join in any of our classes including Pilates, Fitness, Body sculpt and Aqua-aerobics.
Here are our insider “Best Bits” for Liberty Lykia Sentido
- There is an amazing choice restaurants
- The re is always something to do – massive choice of sports/bars/pools
- Its is an adult only hotel
- Beautiful scenery – the most stunning setting to enjoy your yoga holiday
- The sunset bar overlooking the beach
- All inclusive and with great quality
- The largest Yoga area in Europe
- A true beach resort with a really relaxed vibe
- Brand new rooms – following a 35m refurbishment
- Guaranteed great weather
- Great spa
Comprising of the Residence (main hotel) and the Village Area (numerous buildings within the grounds), the complex boasts an exceptional range of facilities, all set in beautiful natural surroundings and colourful gardens.
Liberty Lykia Sentido is set amongst the well manicured gardens nestled in at the foot of the Lycian mountains, surrounded with pine trees. Its beautiful architecture links the ancient Roman, Byzantium, Ottoman, Seljuk and Greek architecture with modern Turkish culture. It is edged with a private 750 metre sand & pebble beach running along the turquoise Aegean Sea.
The resort sits in one of the most photographed coasts in the Mediterranean, known for the beautiful Aegean Sea and sandy beaches. Anyone would mistake this for paradise, with temperatures averaging around 30 degrees (centigrade), and beautiful views in every direction.
The Sentido has 269 rooms with a balcony or terrace, each with one bedroom and a bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower. The Sentido offers 3 room types all of which have been completely refurbished in 2013/14 to an extremely high standard.
Double rooms with inland views
The 36 m² double rooms with views of the pine woods have a double bed and a sofa bed. Further fittings include satellite TV, telephone, safe, air conditioning, hairdryer, bathroom with bath tub or shower, balcony or terrace.
Double rooms with side sea views
The 36 m² double rooms with side sea views have a double bed and a sofa bed. Further fittings include satellite TV, telephone, safe, air conditioning, hairdryer, bathroom with bath tub or shower, balcony or terrace
The 64 m² deluxe suites with pool or sea views have a bedroom with double bed, a lounge with sofa bed and two bathrooms with bath tubs and whirlpool. Further fittings include satellite TV, telephone, safe, air conditioning, hairdryer, balcony or terrace.
- Liquid soap, shampoo and shower gel
- Hair dryer
- 31 TV channels
- Direct dial phone
- Internet connection
- Laundry service
- Baby cots (free of charge for children up to 2 years)
- Central air conditioning (available July to August)
Example Yoga Holiday Itinerary
Morning and evening sessions vary, with more active poses in the morning. Evening sessions are more restorative with sitting and supine poses. Props are provided for students all students to use as needed.
This is an example itinerary which will give you a good idea of what’s in store for you on this fabulous tennis holiday. Please either click here or on the picture to view it.
whats - included
- Return flights
- Return private airport transfers
- 20kg of luggage
- 5* all inclusive accommodation
- Price based on 2 sharing a land view room
- 20 hour meditation & Yoga programme – The Mind & Body programme consists of Yoga (up to 2 classes a day), Pilates (up to 5 classes a week), Body Sculpt and Swiss Ball classes (up to 5 classes a week), Hydro-Fit classes, Power Walks or Runs (2-3 times a week) plus Step aerobics.
- Nutrition Discussion & advice
- Free ½ hour massage included
- Sailing and Stand-Up paddle-board taster sessions
- Active Away holiday concierge service
- Fully hosted with evening entertainment
- Relaxed atmosphere, easy to make friends
- Perfect for single travellers, couples and groups of friends
- Fully ATOL protected
The Sentido boasts an impressive range of facilities Facilities overview
19 swimming pools including one indoor, 10 for children and 2 adults-only pools; numerous sun terraces with free sunloungers, beach towels and parasols, which are also available at the beach; 3 main restaurants plus a variety of speciality restaurants (small reservation fee payable locally); reception and information centres; shopping bazaar; arts and crafts centre.Sports Activities
Paragliding school; tandem ultralight flights; water sports; scuba diving; football; volleyball; basketball; archery; badminton; table tennis; jogging course; darts; special half-pipe inline skating; rock climbing wall; rafting; canyoning; mountain biking; jeep tours.Health and Wellbeing
Advanced techno-gym with personal trainers; Thalasso and beauty centre; yoga room; aerobics.Activities for Everyone
3-hole golf course with driving range and lessons for everyone available; indoor bowling alley; pool games.Entertainment
Evening entertainment with theatre shows; live music; comedy; Turkish folklore; evening parties; 'gala' dinner; nightclub; large screen cinema.
You can wine and dine to your hearts content at Liberty Lykia in a choice of 8 restaurants. There two main buffet restaurants, one of which is located in the Sentido hotel the other is on the beach front. There are six a la carte restaurants offering specialist cuisine from around the world. The resorts ultra all inclusive offer includes breakfast, lunch and dinner along with wine, beer, cocktails, fruit juice, soft drinks and mineral water with meals.The buffet restaurants serve a mouthwatering variety of international cuisine but for guests who want to dine 'a la carte' you can choose from any of the speciality restaurants for a small surcharge. Dip into oriental flavours of the Far East at The Blue Buddah, try Mediterranean dishes like "mama used to make" at our Italian, Portofino, sample traditional Turkish dishes at Pinara, dive into seafood at Sarpendon or taste Japanese delicacies at the Kampei Sushi restaurant.For those who don't like to rise too early on holiday, a late breakfast is served until 13:00A snack service is also available between 14:30 and 17:00.All Liberty Sentido's restaurants serve low fat options.List of Restaurants
- Sentido Main Buffet Restaurant
- Marina Buffet Restaurant
- Portofino Italian A La Carte Restaurant
- Portofino Steak A'la Carte Restaurant
- Sarpedon Fish A La Carte Restaurant
- Pinara Turkish A La Carte Restaurant
- Blue Buddha A La Carte Chinese Restaurant
- "Kampei" Sushi Restaurant